Saturday, January 28, 2012

Rule #320: You Can Achieve More Than You Think You Can

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
My goal was to lose 142 pounds and look like I did when daughter #2 was born 23 years ago.

GUESS WHAT! I went way beyond my wildest dreams. Two days ago I checked in at 209.4 pounds. In 16 months I am back to a weight that I have not known since high school. And I'm in better shape than when I started college. YOU CAN DO THE SAME. Set a realistic goal, yes, but set one that will make you work so that when you go past it, the rest of us will say WOW - we knew you could do that!

Oh, for all the rules, check the list at: Doc's Rules for Losing Weight (bookmark it).

Thanks for spending some time with me. Be sure to leave me any of your thoughts, or tell me where your blog/journal can be found! You may also want to get useful tips on losing weight and exercising at my blog at MyFitnessPal (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/docdevore) or Daily Stories about how to lose weight by only learning two rules - eat right and exercise - then visit Doc's blog over at www.TrustMeOnTheSunScreen.com. CYA! (wear sunscreen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughtful comment! You may also want to get useful tips on losing weight and exercising at my blog at MyFitnessPal (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/docdevore) or Daily Stories about how to lose weight by only learning two rules - eat right and exercise - then visit Doc's blog over at docdevore.blogspot.com.

CYA!